A white flower such as Gardenia is precious in its own right, however, when appreciated for the wonderful gift of scent at its core it is so much more. And with Spring just grazing the surface of our atmosphere, the sweet uplifting scent of Hope Fragrances will intoxicate your senses and inspire any day.
The beautiful white Gardenia flower is native to the tropical and subtropical regions of Africa, Australia, Asia, and Oceana. Its environment from conception has the perfect scent for those ambient evenings and balmy sweet summer afternoons. This beautiful white flower packs a powerful fragrance, replicating a classical floral perfume fit for Hope.
This waxy cream-white flower’s aroma is one of the four signature scents of Hope Fragrances. Infused with the scent of Jasmine, Tuberose, and Lily-of-the-Valley. It brings an essence of calm, harmony, and peace with each spritz. Intoxicatingly sweet and warm, the scent complementing the air around you whenever and wherever you wear Hope Fragrances.
The capturing scent conveyed by this beautiful flower is one that settles the senses in a calm and pleasant nature to its ambiance. A touch of peace and happiness offering an exquisite uplifting fragrance to any day.
Did you know…
- Gardenia is part of the coffee plant family, Rubiaceae.
- When the white petals of the Gardenia are touched by water, they turn into the shade of a light hazelnut.
- Gardenia is Sigmund Freud’s favorite flower
- Gardenias were traditionally worn by men as boutonniere in evening wear
- In Hawaii, the Gardenia is called the na’u or nanu